8 & 9 December 2016 – Cœur Défense
Join us to create and imagine the future of work on 8 and 9 December in Coeur Défense with an event bringing together more thant 2,000 decision makers and innovators.
“Doing” will be the key word of Revolution@Work program, through an experiential journey and exclusives collaborative formats for our Workshops: Co-design, test & learn and Controversy that will allow everyone to be aware of the innovations to build the business world of tomorrow and ways to duplicate within his organization.
Dozens of major conferences…
Preserving corporate culture and collaboration in the nomadic era
- Enhancing the business by giving power back to individuals
- Taking inspiration from start-ups to facilitate transformation
- What will the office of tomorrow look like?
With economic, academic and political key players:
– Patrick DEVEDJIAN (President- Hauts-de-Seine)
– Vincent VENTENAT (Innovation Director – Decathlon)
– Michael EDWARDS (President & CEO – Chicago Loop Alliance)
– Axiom (Rapper – Producer)
– Nicolas MAUGERY (Founding Partner – Designer YAD initiative)
REVOLUTION@WORK STARTUP CONTEST
Are you a startup? All sectors combined, you revolutionize the world of work. This 8 & 9 December, come accelerate the growth of your project by giving a 3 minute pitch in front of our jury of partners.
Who is on our jury : Hopscotch, Paris La Défense, LBMG, SCAPRIM Services, Sodexo, Icade, Unibail-Rodamco, Altarea Cogedim, Mobilitis, Tétris, Nextdoor, Groupama Immobilier, Steelcase, CleanTech Open, Schoolab, hack40, Numa, Bpifrance, Sparknews, Impulse Partner, Axeleo, Soonsoonsoon, etc…
What can you gain from the Revolution@Work Startup Contest
– Three work spaces (with room for four in each) for one year in Champs Elysee and Paris La Defense will be offered to the winners at the end of the two days.
– A billboard campaign network in many advertising spaces in the business centre of Paris-La Défense
Revolution@Work Startup Contest Steps
1. After pre-selection: Thursday 8th December, a three minute pitch and a five minute question/answer session by the startup in front of our jury. A registration video of each pitch to be screened on the Revolution@Work Channel
2. Friday 9th December : Jury favorites Jury favorites will be invited to present their concept on the big stage (300 seats) and an interview on our tv platform
3. Friday 9th December : After deliberation, three work spaces will be offered for one year to the winners at Champs Elysees. We will also add a promotional campaign in the advertising spaces at Paris La Défense.
How do you join
Register as a startup and find all the steps of the competition http://www.revolutionatwork.com/fr/inscription.html
For more on Revolution@Work > http://www.revolutionatwork.com