London, U.K. - Swapcard has been named the Best Technology Platform at the Digital Event Awards, held online on March 18th.
After being shortlisted for two categories, Best Technology Platform and Best Digital Conference – production budget less than £5000, the Digital Event Awards judges deliberated and chose Swapcard for the crowning award.
The Best Technology Platform category, kindly sponsored by The Event Site, showcases the tech provider that has developed the best platform to deliver digital events. According to the Digital Event Awards, judges were looking for ease of use, different functionalities, how the tech has been developed with sponsors, networking features and feedback from users.
"Clear contender as one of the best, strong investment and a platform well supported by event organisers with an easy to understand platform. They adapted well at the start of the crisis to make the platform better. The existing functionality is impressive as is their roadmap."
- The Digital Event Awards
SXSW, Informa, Clarion, NAMM, Emerald, The Economist and Dubai Expo are just some of the organizers that trust Swapcard to run their events. Swapcard offers an all-in-one platform for all types of events and is powered by AI with advanced networking, matchmaking and engagement features to create unforgettable experiences, whether digital or face-to-face.
Swapcard's platform is made to run seamless virtual, in-person and hybrid events without borders and continues to innovate and improve the organizer, attendee and exhibitor experience on the platform. The 2021 roadmap includes many key features based on the goals to engage, connect and monetize.
Some of the highlights are:
- Community home page and news feed with channels and topics, as well as options for user to personalize their feed
- Global search functions for the entire community
- On-demand video library accessible 24/7
- Live studio to host speakers directly on Swapcard
- Audience questions will be displayed directly on the stream
- In-app roundtables displayed like speaking sessions with up to 100 participants and audio-only or video options (already released!)
- Group meetings & video calls
- Exhibitor lead board in real-time that shows who’s currently browsing a booth or a product
- Qualification forms designed by exhibitors for attendees to fill in when sending connection requests
- Freedom for organizers to design their community & event home pages and optimize them for SEO
- In-platform registration with one-time or subscription-based payments
Are you ready to run your next event on the Best Technology Platform?